It's Friday the 21st. I don't have a lot of online time, but since I've started updating my blog again I don't want to fall too far behind. My computer took another sh** this week. It is so frustrating. I just bought it last month. I took it in Tuesday morning, it just all of a sudden quit working on Tuesday night, right before I was getting ready to book our return flight. Yep. That cost me a LOT more money. They went up considerably. They thought I would get it back that day, ha! I picked it up after they closed last night and that was only because I whined and pleaded with them. I had flights to book, plus my other flight and hotel reservations to print, plus I needed to get copies of our pay stubs to the apartment complex we're trying to rent so that we can move Chad in Tuesday and not have to pay for 2 weeks worth of hotel rooms. If they had to call and verify everything he said that would take several days and we would have to wait for the next available apartment, there was one that just opened up yesterday that someone backed out of we can have if everything checks out soon. I hope so, that will be one less thing to worry about.
Mom and Dad came to town Tuesday. I didn't even know they were in Oregon. Mom was thinking about flying in to care for the kids so they could stay in school while I went to Texas. They were thinking about already coming to Oregon, but Mom didn't want to be tied down for a week here (actually Dad didn't want to). I guess they did come to Oregon. They came in Tuesday morning and left Wednesday morning for the Coast. It was a nice visit. Dad spent most of his time getting tires for the truck and RV. Ha ha.
It worked out for the best that the kids are coming with me to Texas. We're flying to El Paso early in the morning. Chad will pick us up and then we'll stay in EP for the night and head to NM on Sunday. Chad graduates Monday and then we'll all make the 9-10 hour trip to our new city. We're looking forward to being together as a whole family again. This will give the kids a chance to take in everything and know what exactly they're moving to instead of it being all a surprise when we move. We plan on visiting their schools plus just take in everything so it will be a little familiar when we move.
Well, I am off to finish packing and getting the house in ship shape before we leave.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit of me.
About Me
Links
- Amanda's
- Chiara's
- Dad's
- Dawn's
- Diane's
- Gaye's
- Heather's
- Holly's
- House Of Paper
- House Of Paper Blog
- Janell's
- Janell's
- Jen's
- Jill's
- Kamie's
- Karen's (kaj)
- Karen's (Sethro)
- Kate's
- Kathea's
- Laura B's
- Laura Lee's
- Lauren's
- Lora's
- Mandy's
- Marge's
- Patti's
- Pauline's
- Rhonnie's
- Susanne's
- Tara's
- Tawnya's
- Terri's
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Hit List
Blog Archive
- December (5)
- November (1)
- December (16)
- January (21)
- December (16)
- April (7)
- December (16)
- November (1)
- October (11)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- December (8)
- September (2)
- August (14)
- June (1)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- January (1)
- December (4)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- July (22)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (9)
- January (22)
- October (14)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (9)
- May (1)
- October (4)
- August (11)
- July (12)


No comments:
Post a Comment