Monday, September 17, 2007

Ack! I just now realized that I've been tagged! I was tagged by Heather. All right, I've read the rules, here they are: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.

1. I LOVE love love animals! Kitties especially.
2. I love anything Disney, Mickey is my favorite. I even did Derek's room in a baby Disney theme when he was a baby.
3. I love heels. It seems I'm becoming more addicted to them everyday. I actually am dreading the cold weather, just for the fact that I can't wear my heels with my jeans. I guess I'll have to get a nice pair of boots with heels. There's something about them, I feel sexy in them.
4. I ride a motorcycle. Whether or not I'm riding it depends on what I feel like wearing that day, and yes, I DO take a pair of heels with me to change into.
5. I am addicted to organizing. I love it. I salivate at the Container Store. It is probably a good thing that the closest one to me is 6 hours away. I love the bins section at Target and W-Mart.
6. I am moving to South Texas. I'm kind of excited, sometimes wary, sometimes I'll think "what the heck were we thinking?". I was just realizing that I've never lived anywhere out of the Pacific Time Zone.
7. I changed my diet this summer and have gone down several sizes. I am now a size 4. I cannot tell you how freeing this is. I really feel like my old self again. My good old self. I feel like ME finally.

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Look at you GROW!! :) Wow. I'm just amazed with all the changes ... and just how vibrant you are! It shows, even in the way you "speak"!

Heather said...

congrats on your weight loss Melissa...that is tremendous! Way to go!

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive