Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Let's see. Well, Sunday we all went to church (even Chad now that he has the weekends off again until the end of August). We ate lunch afterwards (Mexican) and then went home. We decided not to go anywhere or plan anything since we've all just been going going going for months. I wound up cleaning out the laundry room cupboards and closet. It's amazing how much junk can pile up.

Monday. Chad left early in the morning for transport. Today starts his new job, well not new job, new position. I expected him to come home earlier, as I thought he was just transporting down to Salem and back. I finally called him around 5:00 when I was getting off work to see if he was back in town and if he was picking the kids up from daycare. He was in The Dalles!!! When he goes to The Dalles, it's an overnight trip as it's about 5 hours away and they're only allowed to be on the road so many hours in a day. He was in his motel room, and was being quite a stinker! Somehow we miscommunicated so it wound up just me and the kids for the night. I decided to take a break from cleaning cupboards and closets, so I folded clothes and watched tv all night. It was relaxing although the kids really drove me nuts!

No comments:

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive