Friday, July 29, 2005
It's now Friday and all I can say is TGIF! I'm a little on the cranky side at work and I'm ready to just be at home where I belong. Last night was the kids last night of swim lessons and they did great. Derek will be taking this level again because it is advanced and this is where they really start to push the correct technique, it's not just about being able to do the swim. He really improved with his diving, last night was the best I've seen from him thanks to the substitute who really worked well with the kids this week and stressed the correct way to dive - NO BELLY FLOPS! Micki did beautifully as well, I think she was the strongest swimmer in her group, I'm so glad I had them advance her to this level after the first class she took in the lower one, she was just too far advanced for that one and it shows - she's moving up to the next level. I've got her signed up again for August. Derek is bummed because he's in football he can't do any more swim lessons as it will take up most week nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit of me.
About Me
Links
- Amanda's
- Chiara's
- Dad's
- Dawn's
- Diane's
- Gaye's
- Heather's
- Holly's
- House Of Paper
- House Of Paper Blog
- Janell's
- Janell's
- Jen's
- Jill's
- Kamie's
- Karen's (kaj)
- Karen's (Sethro)
- Kate's
- Kathea's
- Laura B's
- Laura Lee's
- Lauren's
- Lora's
- Mandy's
- Marge's
- Patti's
- Pauline's
- Rhonnie's
- Susanne's
- Tara's
- Tawnya's
- Terri's
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Hit List
Blog Archive
- December (5)
- November (1)
- December (16)
- January (21)
- December (16)
- April (7)
- December (16)
- November (1)
- October (11)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- December (8)
- September (2)
- August (14)
- June (1)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- January (1)
- December (4)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- July (22)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (9)
- January (22)
- October (14)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (9)
- May (1)
- October (4)
- August (11)
- July (12)


No comments:
Post a Comment