On November 3rd, I flew back home, and when I drove into our driveway, Chad and Derek came running out. That was unusual, I don't usually get such a warm welcome. Warm welcome - my ASS! The dog had just been hit by a car and then came out to warn me. He was bleeding on his head and his leg - the leg was the worst. They had cleaned him up some, but I did some more and then wrapped him up in bandages. It was his birthday, poor thing.
On November 4th, Micki turned 12! Oh my gosh, where has the time gone? She was a baby one moment, and now a young lady. Less than a year until I'll have 2 teens in the house. It was a low key birthday, she got presents - lots of clothes, a cd player, and we went out to Olive Garden.
We had a nice Thanksgiving. We had turkey and all the fixin's. The kids helped with some of the cooking. We had a couple of guys over who had been working and couldn't spend the holidays somewhere else with their families.
I actually got the outside lights all strung up 2 and 3 days after Thanksgiving.


No comments:
Post a Comment