Saturday, August 29, 2009


I've done my mini challenge for this week of the CP Queen of the Island challenge. It was kind of a hard to interpret challenge, but basically we were to make something without using pattern paper unless we designed our own pp or incorporated the paper into an embellishment, and no store bought embellishments except to use them as accents on handmade embellishments. I hope I interpreted it right, but I'm not the only one who was confused. I used only cardstock and either left it blank or used embossing folders on it or wrinkled it. I hand made the tree and the bird. It's not a normal style of mine, but it was fun, and a challenge that I prefer b/c I can incorporate whatever theme I want into it. Voting is tomorrow (Sunday) sometime in the afternoon.

No comments:

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive