Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I've been looking for some sb motivation this summer, although it seems by the time I really sit to do it, I discover I feel like doing something else. I am really enjoying reading a lot this summer, but I know these things come and go in cycles. Anyway, I was looking for some kind of contest or something to motivate me and came across a scrapbook site called Croppin' Paradise. They're having a month long contest and the idea is to try and not get voted off. They post a layout challenge and then we have a certain amount of time to do it and submit it to them. They give immunity to their 4 favorite layouts and then post a mini challenge for the rest of us to complete. On Mondays they put the mini challenge up for votes to whoever wants to go to the site and vote, and then those with the lowest votes gets booted. We just completed our first round of this. Voting for our first mini challenge was yesterday. They put up a new twist today though, and for those who get booted off, if they still complete the challenges and post them, they go into drawings for prizes, I really like that idea, because the real goal is to be challenged and motivated.

SO, here is my first layout, the challenge was to scrapbook about our favorite restaurant. I really hated this challenge, it's just not a subject that I care for or care about putting in my albums, there is so much more things I need to scrap about. Anyway, I was pleased with the layout, regardless, although it did not get immunity.

No comments:

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive