Tuesday, August 11, 2009















2 Sundays ago we went to Corpus Christi and played on the beach on Mustang Island. This seems to be our "go to" beach. It was really nice and relaxing, we brought a picnic and the dog and just lazed around, flew kites, boogie boarded and played in the water a lot, buried ourselves in the sand and had a good time. We also found a shark, you can see the pics here. It washed up on the beach, but was alive so Chad took it back into the waters. Derek looked it up to see what kind of shark it is, and it appears to be a black tailed shark, which get pretty big, so this was definitely a baby. I was kind of hoping it was a full grown small shark, I don't like the thought of swimming out there with the big-un's. I didn't do any photoshopping and color corrections on these pics, so some are fairly shadowy and dark.

1 comment:

Chiara said...

looks like you all had a blast.

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive