LIE - LIE - LIE!!! This picture is a lie I tell ya! The kids only posed for this picture, they are NOT sweet and loving towards each other like this. Oh well, one can pretend anyway, at least on 4th of July. We had a pretty mundane and boring 4th. No fireworks, picnics or anything special. I took the kids shopping in the afternoon for some much needed clothes, and we made out like bandits. There were a lot of great deals. We bought stuff at Kohl's, Mervyn's and Penney's and wound up shutting the mall down. Like a true scrapbooker, I had to bring my camera to document our 4th, even if it was just shopping.
Saturday, July 05, 2008
LIE - LIE - LIE!!! This picture is a lie I tell ya! The kids only posed for this picture, they are NOT sweet and loving towards each other like this. Oh well, one can pretend anyway, at least on 4th of July. We had a pretty mundane and boring 4th. No fireworks, picnics or anything special. I took the kids shopping in the afternoon for some much needed clothes, and we made out like bandits. There were a lot of great deals. We bought stuff at Kohl's, Mervyn's and Penney's and wound up shutting the mall down. Like a true scrapbooker, I had to bring my camera to document our 4th, even if it was just shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit of me.
About Me
Links
- Amanda's
- Chiara's
- Dad's
- Dawn's
- Diane's
- Gaye's
- Heather's
- Holly's
- House Of Paper
- House Of Paper Blog
- Janell's
- Janell's
- Jen's
- Jill's
- Kamie's
- Karen's (kaj)
- Karen's (Sethro)
- Kate's
- Kathea's
- Laura B's
- Laura Lee's
- Lauren's
- Lora's
- Mandy's
- Marge's
- Patti's
- Pauline's
- Rhonnie's
- Susanne's
- Tara's
- Tawnya's
- Terri's
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Hit List
Blog Archive
- December (5)
- November (1)
- December (16)
- January (21)
- December (16)
- April (7)
- December (16)
- November (1)
- October (11)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- December (8)
- September (2)
- August (14)
- June (1)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- January (1)
- December (4)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- July (22)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (9)
- January (22)
- October (14)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (9)
- May (1)
- October (4)
- August (11)
- July (12)


4 comments:
Oh, man! I'm jealous. I miss Mervyn's. LOL!
you are too funny
that is such a super sweet pictures even if it is a Lie LOL
haha cute photo of the kids!
Post a Comment