Here is another kitty picture, and it isn't our kitty! I woke up to howls about 3 AM and they didn't quit. Chad got home at 4 AM and the kitten was still howling. I had peeked through the blinds and saw a kitten running back and forth across the parking lot. When I took Clue for his morning walk she started up again, turns out she was up underneath my car and I had Micki retrieve her. Now the dilemma is that she is very sweet and we can't find her owners. I need to get rid of her before the kids get any more attached, or she to us.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Here is another kitty picture, and it isn't our kitty! I woke up to howls about 3 AM and they didn't quit. Chad got home at 4 AM and the kitten was still howling. I had peeked through the blinds and saw a kitten running back and forth across the parking lot. When I took Clue for his morning walk she started up again, turns out she was up underneath my car and I had Micki retrieve her. Now the dilemma is that she is very sweet and we can't find her owners. I need to get rid of her before the kids get any more attached, or she to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit of me.
About Me
Links
- Amanda's
- Chiara's
- Dad's
- Dawn's
- Diane's
- Gaye's
- Heather's
- Holly's
- House Of Paper
- House Of Paper Blog
- Janell's
- Janell's
- Jen's
- Jill's
- Kamie's
- Karen's (kaj)
- Karen's (Sethro)
- Kate's
- Kathea's
- Laura B's
- Laura Lee's
- Lauren's
- Lora's
- Mandy's
- Marge's
- Patti's
- Pauline's
- Rhonnie's
- Susanne's
- Tara's
- Tawnya's
- Terri's
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Hit List
Blog Archive
- December (5)
- November (1)
- December (16)
- January (21)
- December (16)
- April (7)
- December (16)
- November (1)
- October (11)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- December (8)
- September (2)
- August (14)
- June (1)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- January (1)
- December (4)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- July (22)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (9)
- January (22)
- October (14)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (9)
- May (1)
- October (4)
- August (11)
- July (12)


5 comments:
I love this picture
so adorable
oh, keep her, KEEP HER! She is darling! What's one more cat?? (we've got 3 now!)
She is an awfully cute kitty. BUT I know how it is with more animals. Please ignore the cat lady, aka Amanda!
Oh, poor kitty!! I do hope you can find safe shelter for her! What a cute fuzz-bucket!
Post a Comment