Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally, I got to play with my scrapbook stuff. This is the first time since I've moved. I made this explosion box for my Spring Pal Gaye. Thanks to Julie for the template. This was sooooo much fun to make!













Front View




















Top View




















Inside of Box

4 comments:

Chiara said...

THat box rocks

Latharia said...

Oh, how very fun! Gaye is so lucky!

scrapperjen said...

I love that box! That project is on my "to do" list...somday. :)
Great playlist!

Janell said...

This is sooo cool and wish I could come up with cool ideas like this!

Hi girls, I totally miss you and we are doing fine. Just bites not having a computer at home anymore.

We are alive and well and now in the process of looking for a new place to live.

I've updated my blog so you can check it out there!!!

Thanks for your thoughts!!

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive