Happy Birthday to me! Today is my birthday. I'm going to sit back and relax. The house is clean, and I'm going to hold off on packing today, and just take some fun time for me.
On a sad note, I got a phone call from Dad early this morning that my Aunt Julie passed away. It's so sad, and I wished it wouldn't have happened on my birthday. I send my love to my cousins Krissy and Tracy.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit of me.
About Me
Links
- Amanda's
- Chiara's
- Dad's
- Dawn's
- Diane's
- Gaye's
- Heather's
- Holly's
- House Of Paper
- House Of Paper Blog
- Janell's
- Janell's
- Jen's
- Jill's
- Kamie's
- Karen's (kaj)
- Karen's (Sethro)
- Kate's
- Kathea's
- Laura B's
- Laura Lee's
- Lauren's
- Lora's
- Mandy's
- Marge's
- Patti's
- Pauline's
- Rhonnie's
- Susanne's
- Tara's
- Tawnya's
- Terri's
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Hit List
Blog Archive
- December (5)
- November (1)
- December (16)
- January (21)
- December (16)
- April (7)
- December (16)
- November (1)
- October (11)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- December (8)
- September (2)
- August (14)
- June (1)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- January (1)
- December (4)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- July (22)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (9)
- January (22)
- October (14)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (9)
- May (1)
- October (4)
- August (11)
- July (12)


2 comments:
Hey Lis! Happy birthday girl!!! I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt!
When you get a chance I tagged you (check out my blog, http://senomes-designs.blogspot.com)
Happy birthday Lis...hope you're liking TX
Post a Comment