Monday, February 04, 2008

There was more snow after those last pictures. It's all gone now, the rain came and washed it away. I have been busy packing. I had the basics packed up, but now I am doing the nitty gritty and packing away all but the stuff we use on a daily basis. Unfortunately I am out of boxes, so everything is going into paper sacks now until I can con someone into giving me more. It will make a little more work for me, but shouldn't be too difficult to just unload from a sack into a box. Everything fragile is getting wrapped, labeled and ready to go. I plan to move the kids after the semester is over, so it will be the week of or before spring break.

No comments:

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive