Thursday, February 07, 2008

I forgot to share the awesome news that I sold the snowmobile! That is just one big extra relief. I haven't been very diligent in trying to sell it, I had stuck an ad on Craigslist, but since I was going to be gone at Christmastime, I didn't really want to pursue it then. Chad was on my case, he thought I should post it in the papers, but I never got around to it. It turns out that I had quite a few people look at it after I reposted. Several people wanted to trade something for it, but it seems that several just wanted something awesome for nothing. There is no way that I could move the machine to Texas, not to mention there's no snow there, so it's pointless.

Last night I put up a bunch of books on Craigslist and packed up the ones I'm keeping. I had purged my books about 2 months ago, probably got rid of at least 2/3 if not more. It's kind of sad, but I won't read them anymore so they're just taking up precious space. That means that my armoire is almost empty. Probably this weekend I'm going to move the tv/vcr out and put the armoire up for sale on Craigslist. I have a really cool chest I keep at the foot of my bed. I'll just move that to where the armoire is and put the tv on that. I also plan on getting rid of my scrap cabinet. I have most things moved out of it and it's in the garage. Oh, and I need to get rid of the glider rocker, the only one who uses it is the cat!

No comments:

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive