Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'll take a break from doing the past 6 months in review. At HOP, Chiara posted a blog that had this challenge, so I'm going to answer it here:

A

Aphrodisiac. What turns you on? Yikes! Soft touches from hubby, the considerate little things, really.

B

BFF. Who’s your best friend? I'm not going to mention just one person. Jen, Steph, Miyoung have all been super friends to me over the years. Even though we hardly see each other anymore, LaRonda is still a lifetime friend.

C

Celeb. Favorite? Hmmm...Maybe Denzel Washington? Most annoying? Tom Cruise - man, I loved that guy when I was a teen but now...ick.

D

Drink. What’s your poison? Mochas

E

Everyday essentials. What do you use everyday? My computer and my toothbrush.

F

Fav. color. What’s your signature color? Purple.

G

Groove. What music are you enjoying today? Back to the 80's baby.

H

Hot! Who’s hot? My husband when he's all spiffed up. Who’s not? Ummm...his ex partner at work who thinks he's a babe magnet - I think not.

I

Indulgence. Dish about your guilty pleasure. Mochas, scrapbooking, reading horror/mystery novels

J

{dream} Job. What would you do? Oh, I would love to act in broadway shows.

K

Kitchen Companion. Most used item in your kitchen? It's a toss up between the microwave and the coffee pot.

L

Life is incomplete without. . . ? believing in Jesus

M

Mc. . . What would you “Mc”? McVactions?

N

Natural or dyed? Colored (dyed is a too old-fashioned term)

O

Outrageous Outfit. What’s hiding your closet that you’re dying to wear? Oh gosh. Nothing. I'd kind of like to get out the long silk nightgown I haven't worn in forever, but I'm not dying to try it on.

P

Pet Peeve. What makes you absolutely crazy? Mean people. I mean really, it's just as easy to be nice.

Q

Quote. Share some inspiration. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

R

Restaurant you give rave reviews Oh, that would have to be Dandy's Drive-In in my hometown. They have the BEST burgers in the world.

S

Starbucks order. Grande Size hot Mocha, with a straw please. Yes, whip too.

T

Television. What keeps you glued to the couch? Survivor, Amazing Race, CSI Miami, The Bachelor - you see a kind of theme here?

U

Ultimate Vacation Destination Mediterranean Cruise

V

Virtual Babe Name. What’s your online ID? Scrap Bug, luvabargain

W

Wonder Woman. What woman leaves you in awe? My mom

X

eX - What? My ex-deodorant brand....hmmmm......I can't remember.

Y

Youth in a bottle. What keeps you feeling young at heart? Me. I feel young, I like fun things like Disney and Mickey Mouse.

Z

Zodiac sign Pisces

1 comment:

Latharia said...

AWESOME! :)

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive