Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here I am all decked out in my winter garb! Geesh! I can't believe how serious and gooberish I look, but I definitely wasn't feeling serious, maybe gooberish. I was having fun. Well, maybe it was the wet bum I had. I was sitting in the snow and waiting forever for Derek to take the picture. Winter here usually means lots of rain and just a few days of snow, although there is lots of snow in the hills and mountains around us, just a short drive away. This week we got the snow here on the valley floor and the kids actually had a snow day yesterday and had a late start today. I love snow but can't stand all the idiots that are out there driving in it. Oh, I love snowmobiling, we take ours out every few weeks in the winter.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

LOL. "Goober." ROFL!!!

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive