Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's Thursday. Almost TGIF. Chad and I had a disagreement this morning (yeah right, more like me bitching at him). I got a copy of the cable bill in my e-mail and instead of the $99/month, this month is $153 and then it's going to be $110 each month because he has added stuff. Tired of it, I'm ready to just chuck the tv altogether. Give me my scrapbooking and my internet and I'm happy. I had no idea that when I decided to get the new entertainment center it would cost us as much in a new plasma tv, plus more $$ tacked onto the cable bill. Ugghhh....Men!!!

Last night Miriam called me. We're meeting at the Olive Garden for lunch on Friday. We had a really good time when we met at Applebees a few months ago. I'll start a new post about the story on this and who Miriam is.

Oh, one more thing: When I logged on here, I can see all my pictures I've posted! Yeah. I don't know if it will last, but for now I can see them without clicking on the little rectangle boxes.

No comments:

A little bit of me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit List

Blog Archive