
I didn't try posting a pic from my home pc yet. Been very busy. I had a great time on Saturday. I went to No Bare Pages and took two Ali Edwards classes. It was a lot of fun, she is so full of energy and has a booming voice. Her story is very interesting, she didn't try her hand at it until 2002 and then started submitting layouts to CK and became a Hall of Famer. Out of the blue they called her up and asked her to write a book, and now here she is, a scrapbook celebrity. Last year I missed out on her class at NBP, it was only her second time teaching and now she has been all over the world. I really like the owners Val and Carma and the ladies who crop at NBP are wonderful. Too bad it is the furthest store from me in my area. My co-coach took over my girls' last softball game on Saturday. I was sorry to miss the game, the only one I haven't been there for, but I needed to take some me time and was so looking forward to the classes and the crop afterward.


No comments:
Post a Comment