




Wow! Here it is the 4th of October. I haven't written in my blog for over a month. So much has gone on since the last time I posted.
Let's see, how can I catch up on the last almost 2 months? We did go visit Chad's parents on the 13th and 14th of August. We had a good time, it was a nice visit. Saturday we went thunderegg hunting up in the boonies out of Madras. It was definitely 4 wheel drive country. We found a lot of blue eggs, but I HAD to go find the opal beds. Well, we wound up 4 wheeling in our Expedition on a one lane dirt - pot holed road, up the side of a cliff. If a car had been coming the other direction one of us would have had to back up the entire way. My MIL was screaming and we were both laughing so hard. She's really scared of heights. There was one point where Chad drove the car up over the top of a ridge and we had to take a sharp right or go over the edge on the other side. LOL!!! On Sunday we went to the fun center and did bowling, miniature golf, go-carts and water balloon fights. Fun. Oh, and I won ALL the games! Woo hoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment