Thursday, August 11, 2005
Here it is the 10th and I haven't written anything for a while. I slammed out a lot of pages last weekend. Probably about 15 or so, it feels really good to get all those pictures in scrapbooks. There's so many, I probably won't put them up here. I had to finally stop this week and start doing some chores. I've been cleaning out closets and cupboards and getting rid of unwanted items. The computers at work got major viruses, so its been real interesting there. Hopefully it will be fixed when I get to work, but I'm not going to hold my breath. This weekend we're going to Bend to see Chad's parents. We're told they got a new puppy rottweiler, so I'm sure the kids will be consumed with her. Chad and I now both have little doggie sisters! ROFL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit of me.
About Me
Links
- Amanda's
- Chiara's
- Dad's
- Dawn's
- Diane's
- Gaye's
- Heather's
- Holly's
- House Of Paper
- House Of Paper Blog
- Janell's
- Janell's
- Jen's
- Jill's
- Kamie's
- Karen's (kaj)
- Karen's (Sethro)
- Kate's
- Kathea's
- Laura B's
- Laura Lee's
- Lauren's
- Lora's
- Mandy's
- Marge's
- Patti's
- Pauline's
- Rhonnie's
- Susanne's
- Tara's
- Tawnya's
- Terri's
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Hit List
Blog Archive
- December (5)
- November (1)
- December (16)
- January (21)
- December (16)
- April (7)
- December (16)
- November (1)
- October (11)
- September (4)
- August (2)
- June (1)
- December (8)
- September (2)
- August (14)
- June (1)
- March (3)
- February (5)
- January (1)
- December (4)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- July (22)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (9)
- January (22)
- October (14)
- September (5)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- August (1)
- July (3)
- June (9)
- May (1)
- October (4)
- August (11)
- July (12)


No comments:
Post a Comment